By now, you may be familiar with the 2014 Grandstand Line Up. If not, here's the scoop:
- TUESDAY, JULY 29TH: ELI YOUNG BAND
- WEDNESDAY, JULY 30TH: LADY ANTEBELLUM
- THURSDAY, JULY 31ST: CRAIG MORGAN
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 1ST: CHEAP TRICK
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 2ND: ALAN JACKSON
- SUNDAY, AUGUST 3RD: JERROD NIEMANN
Every act will be putting on a great show...but, arguably, the biggest draw will likely be country-crossover band LADY ANTEBELLUM. This Nashville trio formed in 2006 and has had huge success on both the country and adult-contemporary charts.
What you will need to know to win the FREE FAIR FUN CARDS are the first names of the members of Lady Antebellum. Hillary Scott, Charles Kelley, and Dave Haywood are the full names....
As always, get ready to call when you get the cue-to-call with the answer to today's FREE FAIR FUN CARD trivia question after 8 a.m. this morning! Good luck!
Question: What are the first names of the members of LADY ANTEBELLUM?
ANSWER: HILLARY, CHARLES, AND DAVE