We know you’re focused on planning your Thanksgiving menu, but while you’re deciding on the food, don’t forget about your thirsty guests, who will need a holiday drink to properly enjoy the day. You can’t go wrong with wine, but here are some other seasonal cocktails that your guests will be thankful for.
- Mulled Cider - A fall favorite that pairs perfectly with pie after a Thanksgiving feast. Mulled cider made with Cointreau, lime juice, apple cider, and cinnamon is a crowd pleaser.
- Apple Rickey - This cocktail is made with Cointreau, fresh lime juice, fresh rosemary leaves, and seltzer, so it’s perfect to enjoy anytime on turkey day.
- Hot Toddy - When it’s cold outside, nothing warms you up from the inside out like this bourbon-infused cocktail. Sip on this one sitting by the fire.
- S'mores Cocktail - This drink is more like a dessert, with it’s Godiva Chocolate liqueur, vanilla syrup, and toasted marshmallow garnish.
- Winter White Lady - Kick off the holidays with this cocktail that looks like snow. It’s made with Cointreau, Gin, and fresh lemon juice, so it’s light and bright.
Source: Fox News