With Thanksgiving less than two weeks away, lots of folks will be finalizing their holiday menu, and many people turn to the Internet for ideas and recipes to make their holiday feast perfect. Well, it turns out there are some holiday recipes on the web that are way more popular than others, and a new report reveals which ones folks seem most excited about this year.
The website JustAPinch has just revealed their list of the most popular Thanksgiving recipes on the web this year, featuring the most saved, viewed, shared, rated, and cooked recipes this season. Topping the list is a recipe called “2 Hour Turkey, Really!” from a home cook, which swears you can make up to a 22.5-pound turkey in just two hours. The key is to cook it in a very hot (475 degree) oven.
Most Popular Thanksgiving Recipes On The Internet
- 2 Hour Turkey, Really! (Recipe from a home cook)
- Special Occasion Baked Mashed Potatoes (Recipe from a home cook)
- Connie's Baked Turkey Legs (Recipe from a home cook)
- Southern Baked Mac and Cheese (Recipe from food blog Divas Can Cook)
- Cheesy Onion Casserole: Best Thanksgiving Side Dish Ever(Recipe from food blog Inscrutibles)
- Pecan Pie Balls (Recipe from a home cook)
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast (Recipe from food blog Southern Plate)
- Mom's Perfect Thanksgiving Stuffing (Recipe from a home cook)
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes Cake (Recipe from food blog Spend with Pennies)
- Easy Giblet Gravy (Recipe from a home cook)
- Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler (Recipe from food blog Lauren's Latest)