Starbucks introduced their holiday drinks and cups weeks ago, and now Dunkin’ is getting into the holiday spirit as well. The chain just introduced their 2018 holiday menu and cup design, which is bound to put anyone in a festive mood.
Dunkin’s holiday cups this year seek to spread some “Joy,” with three different cups that literally spell out the word. In addition, the cups feature the logo of the Joy in Childhood Foundation, the charitable foundation supported by the company, whose mission is to provide the simple joys of childhood to kids who need it most.
As for this year’s menu, it features one new drink, a new donut, a new holiday cheese spread, a new breakfast sandwich and more. The holiday menu includes:
- New Cinnamon Sticky Bun Coffee and Lattes, inspired by the flavors of a warm sticky bun, including cinnamon with a hint of frosting.
- White Chocolate Coffees and Lattes, combining creamy white chocolate and subtle vanilla flavors.
- New Cinnamon Cream Cheese Spread
- New Holiday Spice Bacon Breakfast Sandwich, featuring a double portion of sweet holiday spice bacon with classic seasonal flavors like brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- New Hershey’s Kisses Donut, adding Mini Hershey’s Kisses chocolate candies to a vanilla frosted donut.
- Dear Santa Donut, featuring red frosting and chocolate icing topped with a powdered Munchkins donut hole to resemble Santa's belt and buttons.