While kids love Halloween because of all the candy they get to eat, it turns out parents love it for exactly the same reason.
A new poll by the National Confectioners Association finds:
- 79% of parents admit they have taken Halloween candy from their kids after trick or treating.
- What’s more, 31% say they “stash” some of their favorites to keep for themselves.
- When it comes to Halloween this year, 80% of folks say they’ll find a safe and creative way to celebrate the holiday.
- 65% will still trick or treat this year in some way, either by handing out candy or going out with their kids.
- 80% of parents can’t imagine Halloween without chocolate and candy.
Wait? 31% say they "stash" it to keep for themselves. Yeah...the OTHER 69% are LYING!!