There has been a voluntary recall issued from Coppertone due to a carcinogen being found in numerous aerosol SPF Sprays.
From their website:
Coppertone is voluntarily recalling specific lots of five Coppertone aerosol sunscreen spray products manufactured between the dates of January 10, 2021 and June 15, 2021. Coppertone has identified the presence of benzene in these lots of products.
Check your stash for these products:
- 5oz Coppertone Pure & Simple Baby SPF 50
- 5oz Coppertone Pure & Simple SPF 50
- 5oz Coppertone Pure & Simple Kids SPF 50
- 5oz Coppertone Sport Mineral SPF 50
- 1.6oz Travel-Size Coppertone Sport Spray
Read more about this VOLUNTARY recall here: ***CLICK HERE***
And if you have these products, you may be able to get a refund.
pic: Getty Images